April 12, 2008

A Tangled Web I Weave

So the past week has been pretty great. Filled with its ups and downs of course, but good for the most part. First of all I must say that I have some of the greatest friends that have been here for me. Julie, Sadie, and I have been hanging out a lot and just being completely crazy. We danced last night away at the marathon. Amazing. Can I just say if I could do that all day, everyday, I freaking would. I was never a big dancer. But lately, for some reason, I've just felt so free. I don't care what people think anymore. I just want to open and be me. It's amazing. I think its the whole being single thing. Not that I have done anything questionable, but its the fact that I can if I want to.

Maybe I'll be regretting breaking up with Ben eventually. I don't know. I can't really tell yet. Sure its hard at times, but I mean...It's supposed to be. I feel like I made the right decision, despite the hard times...Life certainly is not easy. Aside from the breakup, I now feel like I am setting myself up for another heartbreak. Maybe not. Maybe I am wrong. I just have this feeling. Thats not what I want to happen, obviously. It all just seems a little sketch. There is so much I just want to say here! But I can't...Because I don't know who the hell reads this.

So today was amazing. Woke up and went for a nice long run...Probably about 9 miles or so. I was tired though because I made the mistake of taking yesterday off. Bad plan. But I made it through. Let's see..Then this afternoon Sadie, Julie, John, and I went shopping and out to pizza hut. It was amazing. I am really excited to be rooming with them next year. We decided its just going to be a 24/7 dance party.

Alright I need to get a move on and finish cleaning here and then start some serious work. I have done nothing so far this weekend. Ew...I just have a really bad feeling about stuff right now and I don't like it. I just wish someone would tell me that it is all going to be okay and that I am doing the right thing, but no one does. Hmm.

No comments: