April 22, 2008

I Can See A Speck

Slowly, day by day, the light at the end of the tunnel is widening. For the first time I am beginning to see that the end is near. Finally! What made be see all of this you ask? Today marked the end of Chemistry lab and the end of saxophone lessons. While I still have one last lab report and have to appear next week for checkout, all the work is essentially done. Saxophone lessons are offically over. No more practicing, not that I did much anyways, and no more stressing out because I didn't practice. Biology lab is also finished, for the most part. It just doesn't feel like it yet because I still have two lab reports to finish. Another big indication of the end is everything that is going on this week in terms of preparation for next year. Room draw is tonight, and class regisration is on Thursday.

I could not be more excited for this year to be over and a new one to begin. Most importantly, I need to get out of this room. I am going to run out the door, arms wide open, accepting summer like a long lost friend, and never once will I look back. You couldn't pay me enough to repeat this year. All I pray is that next year will be much better. I think it should be...Next year everyone will have paired off with a person much like themselves. This year is just tough because you are surrounded by people you might not usually talk to. And this being Grove City...Well lets just say that those people are numerous.

So thanks to Julie I have discovered some really great music lately. Owl City, listen to them...I highly recommend it. I have found that music has that ability to just kind of take me away from everything going on around me. I relieves a lot of stress. In this room however, I am not allowed to really listen to music. I feel as though it is frowned upon because I get asked to turn off everytime I have it on.

No comments: