April 14, 2008

All Problems Involve A Penis

I stonglybelieve that in all ways a penis in involved at the heart of all of a girls problems. It's just really annoying sometimes. At the same time though...It is the guys that tend the keep the girls sane. We might have all killed each other by now if we didn't have those guys friends to sit, listen, and talk us out of doing anything too rash. But then again...If there were no guys..What would girls fight about? Think about it.


This is college people. Get over yourselves already. I'm sick of this. I just wish everyone could be happy and get along, but some people...Ew. They just think they are at the center of the freaking world. Gag me. I have tried to stay out of the drama. Personally I haven't really gotten involved. I just sit on the sidelines taking it all in, observing, and forming my own opinions and conclusions. If some people could just get over themselves already! Maybe I just can't stand overly social people...That might be the case. Instead of sitting back and listening to other people for once they are constantly in the spotlight, worrying only about themselves. It makes me sick. Those are the relationships I tend to abandon as soon as possible.


So not only is there problems on the homefront, things here at school are taking some unexpected twists. I just want to go home now. Away from all of this drama and these stuck up Grover people. Right at this moment the only thing I want to do is go for a long run. Running is the one thing I can do to clear my mind. Breathing heavy, nothing ahead but the road, seat pouring down my back, heart racing, and all of my problems can just flow right down through my feet and onto the pavement. And thats where it stays. My track coach used to tell me to leave everything on the track. It doesn't matter what you are facing at school, at home, at church...Leave it all on the track and never look back.

Blogging has been another escape lately. At least here I know some of my thoughts are being heard. People listen here, even if they don't agree with anything I am saying. If something is wrong I'll just blog about it. I know coming back to these blogs in a few years I won't be able to do anything but laugh about them. I mean lets think about this...In about 5 years, I will have so much more figured out. Hopefully I'll be engaged and I'll have a chosen career path. I think adults that have already been through all of this sometimes forget what it was like to be at this stage in life. Sure once you get married and have a job things aren't going to be easy...But that is just the drama of it all. The drama never ends. Right here, right now we have not only the drama but the confusion of not knowing where we are going to be in 5 years on top of it all. How am I supposed to know what I want to do with the rest of my life?! I am 18! I'm sorry...But Gowanda didn't really have a wide array of class options to guide me down the correct career path. Maybe I want to be a doctor, maybe a physcologist, a teacher, heck...maybe a stripper.

Alright, well since I have wasted pretty much the entire Chemistry class writing about the story of my life..I must be going. There is just so much to write about and so many areas of life to explore. I could probably write 10 times a day and still have things to say. Intense.

No comments: