April 15, 2008

Sick and Tired...Literally

To top of the last week...I am now sick. Things start slightly looking up and then, bam, I have a cold, sore throat, and a fever. O well, I'll get over it eventually. I am skipping my saxophone lesson, because the last thing I want to do is blow into that thing. Yum. I do have band later though. Eh. Anyways, emotionally things have been looking up for the most part. At least they have on my side of things. There is still school drama I suppose. I am not sure...People are just causing drama for no apparent reason. But really..Whatev. They can all get over themselves already. We are in freaking college here folks..Not 7th grade.

I am really excited to go home this next weekend! Finally! It is going to be a much needed break. Ben and I will be hanging out of course. That should be interesting. We'll see how that goes. I also think I am going to be painting a mural in Ashley's nursery! Hopefully that works out okay since I have really painted since last year. O how I miss it! I was looking at taking drawing and painting here, but I was looking at the class online and it is already freaking full! They only let 5 people take it! 5! Thats absurd!

Lets see what else is going on? I did figure out my schedule for next year. I am not taking any Biology classes next semester even though I am a Biology major. Haha. I have to take Physics and O-Chem for my science classes. Should be a good time. I also believe that I am going to try and minor in Chem since I will really only need to take like 2 extra classes. Yesterday, Julie and I decided on our new carrer paths. The plan is to become OBGYN's and open our own practice. To be very honest, I think that being a gyno would be a good time. Someone has to do it. Haha. I have pretty much given up on the whole teaching thing since I really don't think I would be comfortable standing in front of an entire classroom of kids all the time. I couldn't handel it. This summer I am really hoping to get a job down at the doctors office! It would be a really great job just to get some experience in, and of course I will need the money now that I have a car to pay for.

Well...This didn't seem like a very productive or powerful post. But I don't have much more to write so I should probably get going and take a nap before running and band. Hope everyone is having productive weeks!

No comments: