April 16, 2008

Manure and Freshly Mowed Grass

Ahh yes...The smells of campus on a spring day. I have come to really appreciate them, yes even the maure. It reminds me of the hot summer days in middle school and high school that my mom would send me outside to spread mulch on the garden. Every year, without fail, I get sucked into performing such mundane tasks. I would always complain, but really the whole feeling of it all is quite exhilierating. Maybe I just think that now because I am missing summer. I can't wait to spend my days laying outside on the tampoline, reading novels, playing tennis, and not having a care in the world. Thats what its all about right there.

Mostly I just need to get away from here. I feel like I am trapped in a soap opera that moves slowly and never ends. Next year will be better because it will be more of a fresh start and maybe everyone will be freinds again. I have realized more than ever lately...The whole chicks before dicks rule..Clearly doesn't apply here. Drives me crazy! People are talking behind each others backs and betraying each other left and right. O well..I'm just watching from the sidelines.

Things at home are going to be stressful too because of everything with Ben that has gone down this past week. I just don't think its going to be as bad as here though. I can handel that. We are hopefully going midnight bowling and playing tennis while I am home. If worse comes to worse we'll just chill...

These next few days I really need to buckle down and get some serios studying and work done. I feel like I am not always applying myself as much as I should be. :-\ So yes...That will be my goal for the next 4 weeks. Because...That is all that is left here! Woot! Next year will be so much better. My roommate situation will be so amazing and I won't be in a freaking forced triple. Gross. That should not even be allowed. When all three of us are in the room it is way too crowded. Anyways scince I am sitting here in Chem at the moment I should probably get going. Happy Hump Day!

No comments: