April 19, 2008

Kissing Under an Audience of Stars

It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. How I ever let him go to begin with I just have no idea. To be completely honest, I think it needed to happen. I am certainly more in love with him now, because I never realized what I had. I never realized that most other guys are not like Ben, that he is one in a million, and he chose me. This love is so much different than anything else. It's not even that mushy, I like you when the moment strikes kind of love. That's what it might have been before. It's hard to describe. Instead of that young naive love, its more of a...I am willing to do whatever it takes to stay with you no matter how hard. I want to be with you and only you forever, and I want to be there for everything that you go through.

Last night was really amazing. Everytime I looked at Ben I just could not help but smile. Probably the greatest thing about sitting back and watching him, is watching him play with John. It just might be the cutest thing I have ever seen. They were dancing together last night, and watching them 'shake it', was one of the greatest things I had seen in a while. He is going to make an amazing dad someday that is for sure.

Anyways, for those of you who are not feeling in such a way I will move onto a different topic, because you probably think I am crazy.

It is a great feeling to be home. Unfortunately I can't really go running since all of my sports bras have been left at school. I am itching to run too, but I really just can't do it. O well, I am going to do an ab workout and go for a long walk later. At least I will be doing something that way. Later, I am heading back over to Ashley's house to work on the mural in the baby's room. We got more done yesterday than I was expecting. I sketched everything out and then I got the tree trunk mostly finished along with some base coats on the dog house and the dog. I am really excited about the finished product, and I will be sure to put some picture up on here when it is all finished.

It is funny to come home after being gone for a little while. At least here, there have been a lot of minor changes around the house. It's nice though. My car is in the driveway and being worked on right this moment. I am extremely anxious to learn how to drive it since it is a standard. It might be a little rocky to start out with.

Well, I suppose I should probably get moving. I need to do some abs, shower, and go for a walk with Benjamin. Then the painting begins! Hopefully tonight after it is all finished I will be able to come home and relax. I hope everyone has an enjoyable Saturday. And for all you Grovers, enjoy the Gala!

No comments: