April 24, 2008

1,000 Feet Beet Below the Surface

No, you are not mistaken. The wonderful Julie Lane and I will be living underground next year. What about the rumors you ask? That it is in those rooms that girls have committed suicide. Well I believe that only adds to the suspense. Together we will read books such as The Guardian and watch movies like Sweeney Todd. Sure we may be scared out of our pants, but at least we will still have each other. Lately I have come to realize that we are extremely similar in many ways. For example, all we have is each other and a boy. Those relationships and a future OBGYN practice are about all we have going for ourselves at the moment. I kid you not.

Can we just talk about how stressful this past week was?! Not necessarily stressful with work, but with room draw and scheduling classes. Classes, o boy. We spent two hours in the computer lab with about 50 other students trying to log onto the network. It was a hellish nightmare. We were able to successfully get all of our classes though, even if they weren't at the preferred times. After scheduling we walked our way down to Sun Gins. O Victor...

He made us drink his iced green tea, because he claimed it would help us "pass our dinner" if you know what I mean. It was delicious I must say, and rather addicting. Maybe it was packed with some of that opium that the Chinese are oh so famous for.

We called by baby brother on the way back from Sun Gins, because today is his 3rd birthday. Oh he is just the cutest thing! I got on the phone and wished him happy birthday, but that was not enough. He procedded to say, "I thought you were going to sing to me?!" So of course all three of us sang, not very well I must confess.

I wish I could write more, but I am out of things to talk about. That and I really must stop wasting precious time in the library on this post and start working on a Biology lab report. Hope tomorrow proves to be a happy friday!

No comments: