January 2, 2008

It's Snowing!

So it is offically a new year! Lovely! I haven't made any New Years resolutions. I never really have, because I don't believe I would ever set a realistic one that I would actually keep for more than a few weeks. So I continue doing what I do. I do need to start running though. I haven't since I have been home, and I am starting to feel its effects. That is one good thing about school. I feel like I have more motivation to work out.

I only have about 2.5 weeks left of freedom. This break has flown. I want to go back, because I feel like my brain is rotting when I am not doing anything but at the same time I love being home. I love hanging out with my friends and most of all hanging out with Ben. I love that boy so much it's crazy!! :-D

My crazy grandmother has been here since I got home and she is starting to drive me up the wall. No I am not being mean at all. She really really is crazy. Even my mom and all my aunts and uncles think so. And lucky me...I get to stay home with her for hours and hours while everyone else is at school or work.

So I know all the of the books I am going to have to buy for this next semester and it really isn't too bad. I need a Bio book and workbook thingy which will set me back about 175 and then just a NIV Study Bible which I can find for under 20 online. Much better than last semester I must say. Anyways, I must be going. Maybe I will do some cleaning or something...Or lock myself in my room and watch a movie so my grandmother leaves me alone...Hmmm...

No comments: