December 29, 2007

Pain

This past weekend was interesting, very interesting. It made me realize how much I really hate PA. Like really. Sorry if you live there but honestly, I never could. We went on a ski trip this weekend. Traveled through rinky dink little towns and narrow roads to get to the resort. Some resort. There were a total of about 2 hills that were actually open and the place was just not good. We made the best of it though.


On Friday we spent a total of 3 hours driving around in search of the Flight 93 memorial. We never found it. We did however drive through some type of PA projects. That was probably the most entertaining thing we did the entire weekend. Gotta love the ghetto.


Today, well today was today. Today hurt. I hit a jump on my lovely snowboard, landed it, caught an edge, and the next thing I know I am lying wounded on the ice. Wonderful wonderful. I freaked out a bit cause there was blood, and eventually I made my way down the hill and to first aid. They recommended that I go to the ER, but my step dad told me its not necessary. I really hope he is right cause I haven't gone. Of course, if it was him that had gotten hurt we would have been there right away. But thats just life. I just hope my face bone is not broken. There is a picture on my facebook and I must say that it is pretty swell. Battle wounds!

Tonight was fabulous. I got to see Benjamin and we watch the Patriots win their 16th straight game! Not that I really care, but it is pretty cool I guess. Go them! Tomorrow will also be a good day, despite looks I may get from people because of my face. O well. Ben's dad made some comment about us going out now, because it is going to look like he beats me. Wonderful! Anyways, tomorrow I am going shopping with my sister and then Ben and I are going to hang out and watch Lord of the Rings. Becca will appricate that. I am being open to it, maybe I won't fall asleep this time. And then Monday!! New Years Eve!! Party at my house! I love it. Fondue party actually, so it is all the better. Yum! Anyways, this girl is tired. Sleeping with half a face should be interesting. Goodnight!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Lol, PA does have issues. I hope your face gets better. Let me know how Lord of the Rings goes. I want to talk to you soon. =)