December 10, 2007

The Beginning

I have been inspired. Thanks to one womderful roommate, I now have a blog. I used to just write on my myspace, but that soon died out. I think my myspace actually still says I am on vacation from last summer.

Finals are also coming soon! I am not really looking forward to them, however I will be honest in saying that this week is going to be rather relaxing, comparitively. I have no jazz band, no marching band, no meetings, just pure time. Time to study, time to be with friends before we all depart for a month, and time to relax (a little). I am saying all this now, but I bet when it comes to actual finals time I might be regretting it.

Exactly one week from now I will be home! Back to the comforts and way of life that I have grown to love even more now that I have been deprived of it. I am ecstatic! I get to see Benjamin, and my adorable little brother, and all of my other siblings. I will hopefully get to see 6 feet of snow, watch my brother kick butt in wrestling, and go to bowling matches that I miss o so much. The best part of all this...No work for an entire month. I still have not been able to comprehend that one. It seems impossible that I will have no reading to do, no lab reports to wrtie, and absolutely nothing to study for.
Life is great! Praise the Lord!

7 Days!

1 comment:

Becca said...

You are so cute! I love your blog.