December 23, 2007

The Holiday's

It is Sunday, a day of rest. I don't know how I manage to do it, but every Sunday I always seem to turn into a day of work. Today was filled with freezing. I worked a stand at the Bills' game to raise money for my high school track team. I don't mind doing it. I figure that people worked it many times for me when I wasn't old enough, and now that I am I owe them. It was fun though, and I suppose I can see it as serving people rather than really working. Even if it was serving them beer and hot dogs. The Bills also lost. Not really a big deal though since they already screwed up any chance they had at going to the playoffs last week.

So I am kind of wishing that this break was over already. Not that I don't like being home...I do. I just feel so lazy here and don't do anything! Ah! I haven't really been able to go running because it is rather icy out here. I miss the gym, and I miss being able to eat a salad with almost anything imaginable on it. O well I best just enjoy it because I know as soon as school starts up again I'll be wishing that I was home.

Actually home is good. I was just sitting here on the couch and baby brother just informed us that he peed in his diaper this evening while sitting on Santa's lap. Lovely. Haha..That poor poor Santa probably felt an unusual warmth filling his leg where John sat. Now he is running around totally naked singing "Jingle Bells." O how I love him!

Benjamin Scott is also doing well. We are exchanging Christmas presents tonight. And I am rather excited. It's nothing much, but I still love giving! It has been so great to see him though! And the fact that I still have 4 weeks with him is so grand! Anyways I believe I am putting John to bed tonight. So it is story time here.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh, I love hearing about your life! I miss school aswell. Don't worry Alex before long we will be back living together again. What a wonderful thought. I'm glad you get to be a big sister, and a girl friend for a month. Thanks for your prayers. God hears us.
I love you!