December 20, 2007

The Home Life

What can I say? I am absolutely thrilled that I am home right now. Home means time with friends, time with family, no school, snow, Christmas, and of course...Benjamin! O how I love him! Really and truly. I can't even begin to describe it. Everytime I am with him I just can't stop smiling and by the time I leave I can't feel my face. It's amazing! Enough of the sweet stuff though. I just can't help it today, because today it is 10 months. Just a little flashback...10 months ago when I agreed to start dating him I was so unsure about the whole thing. But now, I can not even imagine myself without him. He makes me a better person and he makes my world a brighter place. One of the many reasons why I love him.

Today was a beautiful day! Snowboarding galore! The slopes were gorgeous and the weather was beautiful. Holiday Valley is just a beautiful place. There is one section where you are just completely surrounded by trees, lights, and snow. The way the snow hangs off the trees is just absolutely stunning. I just stand there and think, praise the Lord! It is just good and peaceful. Today was just great because for some reason I had no fear. I was flying down the slopes and jumping like crazy! Any jump I could hit...It was mine! Ah...Thats the life!

What else can I say for now? At the moment, I could not think of anything else that would make me a happier person. Well, except maybe a 4.0. Hah! When grades do come out, that may be a bit disappointing. O well though...I worked hard this semester and I know what needs to be done in order to imporve. If I get a 3.0 I will be one happy happy person! For now I must be going though. I am going to pop in a movie and then continue working on some top secret things!

1 comment:

Becca said...

I love you! I miss you! I'm glad you are happy. You will get at 4.0. We tried so hard, we deserve it. Lol.

I can't wait to see you!