January 7, 2008

Sick as a Dog

Today had been a lazy day. I woke up around 11:30, showered around 2:00, and now here I am. I like being able to sleep in and having the house to myself while everyone is either working or at school. It's a nice feeling although I feel awfully lazy. So that is one reason why I am looking forward to getting back to school.

My dog is sick. :-( I don't know what is wrong or what's going on, but I hope there is something that the vet can do. He was fine yesterday, but today he can hardly walk or move. Poor puppy. I called them today and told them whatwas wrong and now he has an appointment at 7:15 tonight. I really hope that there is something they can do for him, and that he will be okay. I am hoping that Benjamin will come with me to take Mulli to the vet, because I really don't want to go alone. My mom and Jay have Bible study tonight so I am the one who is responsible for taking him.

Other than that life is grand and I couldn't ask for anything more. I don't have much to report about here now cause life hasn't changed much from the last post.

No comments: