January 3, 2008

Good Days

Dear dear dear...The days keep getting better and better. I really don't think I want this break to end. I feel like I keep repeating myself on here...Hah. Whatev, it's my blog I write what I want.

Benjamin and I are doing amazing! Everyday with him is a new adventure. This weekend will be tons of fun though. Double date night tomorrow with Ash and Dan. Dinner and bowling, that is the life right there! Then Ben's birthday is Saturday...So it will be a morning at the bowling alley and then hanging out with a bunch of friends for a mini birthday bash. And finally Sunday my sister and I are taking our boyfriends snowboarding for the first time. They are going to be awful and it will be great! Love is a wonderful thing. Thank you Jesus for loving us and teaching us how to love!

I am going to school tomorrow with my momma. I am going to help her grade papers all day and we are going to order lunch and stuff. I love going to school when I don't really have to do anything. Alright I am kind of watching Grey's at the moment and its getting good...Best show ever by the way.

1 comment:

Becca said...

Oh Alex it sounds like you are so happy. Amen to what you said about Jesus and how He has loved us and taught us to love. Happy birthday Ben!