January 30, 2008

Ah!

So it is only the second week of school and I already have so much crap that I need to do. Honestly...It just keeps piling up and I can't really take much more of this. I truly think this semester is going to suck. The one good thing is that I think I have finally found my correct major! Teaching...Hopefully...I am not sure if I am actually going to stay at this exact college though. This semester I have just been miserable lately. I have good moments and bad moments but mostly bad. Being surrounded by type A personalities all the time can drive a person insane! More times than not I am wishing to be anywhere but this place!

Okay so clearly right now is just not one of those moments where I am loving this school up. Yea...Not at all. Sometimes I feel like I am surrounded by...Well I don't know if I can say it here becase who knows who actually reads this. Maybe no one...And then I can just say what I actually think about everyone and everything this school is all about.

I really am not liking my Bib. Rev. HUMA class. I thought Dr. T would be amazing but really I think he is just arrogant. I feel like he is going to take the Bible way too literally and that he is a very closed minded person. When we talk about creation I might go insane if he takes it word for word literally. There is way too much evidence supporting the Big Bang I don't care what he says. All the science professors here even know that. I know people are going to disagree but thats cool...We agree to disagree then.

I just kind of hate college. I want my real life to begin...College the best years of my life? Hell no...Not here they won't be. Maybe I should transfer...I dreamt about it last night. Maybe it's a sign! I just need to get away!

No comments: