April 17, 2009

The Nine Questions

Apparently on facebook lately there has been a note going around in which you create a mosiac about yourself. Since I have deleted by facebook account this is my attempt at doing just that. It is a little something that represents me. And it is a Friday night on which I have nothing better to do. Enjoy!

1. What is your first name? Alexandra
2. What is your favorite food? Italian
3. What is your favorite color? Pink
4. Favorite drink? Good ol' fashioned Coke
5. Dream vacation? Ireland
6. Favorite hobby? Racquetball
7. What you want to be when you grow up? Teacher (Not just in the classroom, but in life as well.)
8. What do you love the most in life? Jesus Christ
9. One word to describe you? Bright

There she is. Does it look like me?

2 comments:

SpokLocal1974 said...

Ya, thats about right. I would have picked a better word for number 9 tho.

Becca said...

This is cool!