May 1, 2008

Circles So Large My Face Might Turn Black

This is it, the final 100 in the 3,000 meter haul. You have steadily pushed yourself along for the first 2800m, and now it is time to give all that you have left in hopes of pushing ahead that extra two seconds. In the midst of the race you had those little bursts of energy as someone tried to pass you, but those were only midterms. But this, this is it. All or nothing baby! I can't help but think about the lack of sleep that lies ahead. And it all starts tonight. With less than eight days until my first final, it is time to kick it in. I took the time last night to finish reading my Nicholas Sparks book and watch last weeks Grey's episode. That was my last night of true relaxation for the next eleven days. Honestly I don't even know what I am doing blogging right now when I have so much to do.

My life for the next week and a half will consist of ( appearing in order of time spent) studying, eating, working out, sleeping. I am doing all of this in hopes of a decent GPA this semester (of course). After these next few days though I will be home free! I will be busting out of this place and never looking back. Happy that I have a summer to get away from the people. I have decided that if things do not get better after the first month or so I am just going to go to UB.

What else is there to talk about? Life has been dull lately. No romantic scandals, not much friend drama (aside from the fact that I have pretty much no friends here anyways), and nothing new. Well...There is one thing but Julie and I are going to try and keep it on the D.L. until it actually happens. Then we will just shock the pants off of everyone.

This weekend is parents weekend! My daddy and sister are coming out on Saturday for my jazz band concert. If you are around you best be coming because I have this quartet solo type thing. Starts at 1:30 in Pew. Speaking of saxophone, next year, this girl is going to be auditioning for the jazz ensemble not stage band. I am going to have to work extremely hard this summer because John is really good, but from what I hear its not always about skill. When it comes to the attitude of playing and not being cocky about it, I believe I have the upper hand.

O yes, and as promised days ago: A few photos from the mural that I painted in the baby's room:

Let me know what you think kids!

No comments: