May 29, 2008

Could It Be An Addiction?

My days lately have been spent in a variety of ways. I have been working out to the maximum amount. So much so that by 9:00 each night I am ready for bed. For example, yesterday I began the day with a 3.5 mile run down to the school. I then proceeded to play about an hour of tennis before heading home around 4:00. Then again around 7:00 Ben and I went to play another hour of tennis. Thus has been my life lately.
I guess I don't like just sitting around the house all day. So I have been trying to get out as much as possible. Which has led to spending significant amounts of money in the process. Well, kind of. At least I have gotten a great paying job! I am going to be a Certified Nurses Assistant working at the nursing home. Old people...Not what I want to spend forever doing, but I'll deal. At least I'll be allowed to treat them and do stuff medically. And I getting certified so I'll be able to take that and run with it next year. I just have to put up with wiping Mr.Harold and helping Betty take a shower for the summer. For $12 an hour, I can deal.
I have been playing the Sims 2 quite a bit lately as well. It's an addicting thing, especially when you have practically all of the expansion packs. I am not going to lie though. This whole sitting at home thing is getting a little old so I think when the time comes around I will be ready to get back to school.
But now I am watching Season 1 of Gilmore Girls. Wonderful. And I have a secret source with the next 6 or so season lined up. :] So this might become my newest addiction. Who knows?

No comments: