May 4, 2008

In Need of a Good Ctrl + Alt + Delete

My brain is completely on overdrive. It's much like my my pigs brains after trying to remove it from the skull. Mush. I am sitting here in the library staring at the 600 pages of Molecular Biology in front of me, all of which need to be studied for the test tomorrow. Eff that. I just completely went into overdrive mode, because my brain was trying to take on too much at one time. I was trying to unplug John's computer, plug in my charger, and plug in my phone, all while being chirped at by Julie to inseret her jelly green ear bud into the side of my face. My brain gave out for a slight moment while I tried thinking about everything going on. Where were a few moments there where I just rocked back and forth because I didn't know where to go, too many programs were running at once.

Thats how I feel here quite often. Anyways, this might be the last blog for a little while. I mean maybe not, but there are no promises. At least for the next week, because finals are going to be kicking my butt.

So this weekend. Boring as all hell let me tell you. I am still not sure that I am making the right decision by staying here, but we'll see. If things don't get better after next semester I might have to peace out. Hanging out with Julie is fun and all, but aside from her I really have no one. So the weekend was spent alone, because she has John. That is totally understandable though. If I had a boyfriend I would be hanging out with him as well. It's just hard because I feel like no matter how hard I try people are still being idiots about Julie and I roomming together next year. So this weekend was hard. Friday night, Becca saved me and invited me to go to Lisa and Gretchen's room to watch Enchanted. That was fun. But last night I was just really upset and went to bed at 10:00 because I had nothing better to do. Lame. I know.

For the rest of the week I will be spending some quality time with the library. The days will be wasted away, filled with biology, chemistry, humanities, and education. Well, kind of. Julie and decided that the next few days before the final fun actually begins we are going to rot our brains slightly. This will be done with mass amount of movies as well as popcorn and some not-so-good for you food. This fun starts tonight, despite the tests tomorrow. Not even Dr. Sodegren and his 8 chapters of Biology can stop us on our final nights of freshman year.

I suppose I should be going now though. Movie fun begins in 1.5 hours! Good luck with finals everyone!

No comments: