June 4, 2009

An Old End. A New Beginning.

So I have been doing a lot of thinking lately, and much of that has included this little blog of mine. We have been through a lot together, especially the past few months. Whenever I need to let off some steam and write, this is usually where I come to do it. I enjoy sharing my thoughts and I hope those of you that have read this have enjoyed them as well. So here is the hard part. I think it is time for me let this blog go. We have had a nice year and a half together, but as in all things we are coming to an end. I think my life is beginning to head down a different path, different from what I would have predicted a few months or even weeks ago. I guess things have been changing for some time now, I just was not ready to accept that. So now, thinking clearly, I am ready to push ahead out into the world. People change, and all it takes as a matter of months. I have seen it in others before my very eyes and I am seeing change taking place in myself all the time. I don't know what is in store for me, or what lay on the path ahead but you can bet that I am excited to find out. It is like God has taken me by the hand and ever so gently, despite all my tugging and fighting to go my own way, He has led me here. Right where I need to be.

Saying goodbye here is kind of hard, but I am sure that I will be starting a new blog soon enough. Just not all of you are going to know where to find it. Sorry. I believe that it is time to cut off some old ties, close some doors, and watch as new ones open. So in some ways, continuing to write here has been holding me back from where I need to be. Some of you may not understand what I am saying, but I know that others will. Lately I have just been led in a new direction, and I am scared and excited at the same time to see where I am going to end up. Some old relationships have been rekindled the past few weeks and others have come to an abrupt end. As sad as that is, like I said before, people change. I have found myself looking at some old friends hardly knowing who they are and I am sure they have thought the same in me. I can't say that I am complaining, I believe my change is good. That is why this last thread from the past few months needs to be cut. I'm not going to completely delete it off the world wide web, there are too many memories here and too many lessons that I have learned to just let it all go. I am sure there is going to come a time when I will want to come back and reminisce. And who knows maybe these doors of my life will be opened back up someday. Right now I can't really say since they have so firmly been shut.

So in closing, I hope you all have enjoyed reading this as much as I have enjoyed writing it. Who even reads this anymore, I do not know. If ever I start a new blog, I will let some of you know and others I won't. Next time I write probably will not become such public knowledge. Sorry. Well I guess this is it, the end. I'm walking ahead down a new path, through new doors, and embarking on a new adventure.

1 comment:

smASHingLEY said...

"Who even reads this anymore, I do not know."

I do! I need to keep up on my lil' sis somehow. :-]