October 10, 2008

A Little Bit of Everything

It is really hard to believe that we are already half-way through the semester. It still feels like just yesterday I was unloading bags and boxes from my car and heading down to the hole. This year is flying by at a much faster rate than last, however I can think of many reasons why last year seemed to go by at a snails pace. I don't mind the fast paced life though, actually I almost prefer it. To a point. Lately it seems that it is getting to be a little out of hand but tonight I think I will finally have a few minutes to relax. :] Unless of course I decide to go watch R-Ball with Tim and some others from the team tonight. I have been spending pretty much all of my free time, and even some time that isn't free, either on the courts or with the people from the team. Yummy.

I have been thinking a lot about possibly studying abroad for one semester next year. I am not really sure how it would work out with my major, but I really want to get out of this country sometime. And when I say get out, I do not mean Canada. I have come to the conclusion that at some point in my life, preferably while still in college, I am going to backpack Europe. I just have the urge to get out there and explore. Back to studying abroad...If I decided to do that, I think that Spain would be my location of choice. Since my great-grandfather was from Spain I have just always felt some kind of connection there. I still remember being little and listening to his stories and asking him to teach me some simple Spanish words. O the good old days.

After classes today, Julie and I are going shopping at the outlets for Jon's birthday and of course probably for ourselves. I still haven't used my 50% Gap discount for the month so I need to get on that. Then I have a tennis match at 3:30 and another at 4:10 tonight. After dinner maybe I will get some R-Ball in and then who knows what I will have going on tonight. Going to bed early and watching Grey's are certainly on the top of my list though. Tomorrow is quite an unfortunate day however since I have to be up early for Jazz Band. Then I have R-Ball until 11:00, grab a quick lunch, and head off to work until 10:30 tomorrow night. Gross. Then Sunday will be a day of studying and a the madness begins again. You just have to make it through one week at a time. Each week I hope that maybe the next will be easier but that is always wishful thinking. I was looking at my schedule for the rest of the semester the other day and I found one week in November that potentially looks like the week from hell. I have an SSFT paper due, physics homework, and tests in physics, calculus, and organic. That will be interesting to say the least. Alright, since I am in class right now and I should be working on some problem it might be a wise decision for me to end it here. I hope you all have great weekends! The End.

1 comment:

Julie said...

"I'm pretty excited that today Alex is a sksnk."

What was I even talking about? You're a skank every day. :]

jaykay.xoxo.